Library Media Center
marquardt middle school
Welcome to Marquardt Middle School's LMCs! Our learning centers are here to support teaching and learning, assist with technology and research, and provide variety of books in various formats for reading enjoyment. Please visit Mrs. Stoiber's worksite on the intranet to learn more. (Student login information required for access).
FOLLETT DESTINY ONLINE CATALOG
*Click on 6 or 7/8 LMC to access book collection. View the videos below to learn how to find a book in Destiny or by IRLA color.
GOOGLE SETTINGS ADVANCE SEARCH
*Scroll to usage rights and choose "free to use and share."
*Visit Mrs. Stoiber’s work site for videos on creating MLA bibliographies, research videos, etc.
With your student id you may check out up to two books at a time. If you have a project to do, you may have 3 books at a time. At Winter and Spring Breaks you may check out 3 books to read during that time. Books are due in two weeks. You may renew books one time.
- You may choose one of your check out items to be a magazine. Magazines are due in one week
- You will receive weekly overdue notices for any items not turned in on time. There are no fines.
- You may put a book “on hold” so that when it is returned you will receive a notice that it is in the LMC for check out.
- If a book or magazine is lost or damaged, you will pay for that item.
- If you find the item before the end of the school year, we will refund your money.
- Fines carry over throughout your Marquardt career and must be cleared before graduation.
1:1 Equipment Policy:
Any problems with your laptop, charger, or bag must be taken care of in the LMC. We will either troubleshoot and solve the problem or take your items for Tech to resolve.
If you forget a laptop or charger at home, with your student id and after calling home, you may check out a loaner laptop or charger to be used in school that day and returned by the end of the school day.
Learning Center Director
630-858-4296 ext. 6403
library technical assistant 7/8
630-858-4296 ext. 6405
library technical assistant 6
630-858-4296 ext. 6136